General Terms and Conditions
Note: This terms and conditions is being presented for information purposes.
In case of discrepancies, the original german terms and conditions applies exclusively.
- The Services of the web page codestore.cloud are based on this general terms and conditions ("T&C").
The T&Cs are valid in the version of the time of conclusion of contract.
Different conditions of the customer are not accepted. Even if the customer informed the provider about it and the provider did not disagree.
- The web page codestore.cloud is controlled by Franz Deschler, Herrschinger Weg 8, 82205 Gilching, Germany.
- Below, the controller of the web page is always called "provider", you "customer".
Object of agreement
- The provider provides software for managing code snippets through the web page codestore.cloud to the customer.
- The provision is limited in time to the contract duration.
To use the software without restrictions, an active, chargeable user account is required.
Without such an user account, the function volume is restricted.
- Below, the combination of all chargeable functions is called "service".
- With the creation of an user account (registration), the customer concludes a contract with the provider about the use of the service.
- The contract language is german.
Below, the concrete steps for the registration are described, which lead to the contract conclusion:
- On the web page https://codestore.cloud/registration.jsp, the customer needs to enter a user name, a valid email address, and a password.
- The customer needs to confirm the registration by clicking the button "Register".
Contract duration, Contract extension
- The contract duration is one year.
When the customer registers the first time, he is allowed to use the service 30 days for free (test phase).
The contract duration extends by 30 days accordingly.
- The contract ends automatically after the contract duration, or if the customer does not pay the fee.
- The service towards the customer will be stopped when the contract ends.
- The customer has the right to extend the contract by one year, four weeks before its ending.
Below, the concrete steps are described which lead to the contract extension:
- The customer needs to open https://codestore.cloud/payment
- If not already done, the customer needs to log in by entering his user name and password.
- The customer needs to pay the fee by using one of the offered payment methods.
- To be allowed to use the service, the customer needs to pay ten euros (10€) per year.
- Because of the small businesses regulation (§19 Abs. 1 UStG german sales tax law) no sales tax is accounted.
- When the customer registers the first time, the fee is payable after 30 days (end of the test phase).
- If the contract is extended, or if a new contract is concluded (new registration), the fee is payable immediately.
- The payment is processed by PayPal.
In general, a data connection over the internet to the server of the provider is necessary to use the service.
Amongst others, the code snippets stored by the customer are transferred over this connection, and stored on the server of the provider.
- The customer is responsible for the content of the code snippets stored by him.
The customer must not abuse the service for illegal activities
(e.g. distribute personal or sensitive data, or malware).
With the distribution of code snippets by using the service, the customer agrees, that the content of the respective code snippets
can be used, copied, and distributed by the receiver, without mentioning the originator.
- The provider has the right to block the customer´s user account for specific reasons (e.g. if the user violates the law or this T&Cs) temporarily or permanently.
- The customer has the right to terminate the contract at any time.
- The service towards the customer is stopped immediately.
- The payed fee will not be refunded.
- The termination needs to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequence of termination
- The customer´s user account will be blocked.
- The customer´s data remain temporarily. They will be removed after three months.
- The customer´s data remain (partially or completely) after their deletion in the form of backups.
- The customer has the right, to have the data completely deleted on request, if there is no conflicting legal retention obligation.
- The provider needs to fulfill this request within four weeks.
- The software (including documentation and help) will be provided "as is", without guarantee for function or correctness.
- The software was developed with great care. Nevertheless, errors and security issues cannot be excluded.
There is no guarantee for the security of the data.
- The provider is not liable for damages caused by the use of the software, except the provider was acting careless or intentional.
- The provider is liable for damages, which appeared in body and life of the customer.
- The provider is also liable for damages, caused by the breach of duty to achieve the contract purpose (cardinal duties).
- The liability is limited to the amount of a typically predictable damage.
- Der Schutz personenbezogener Daten ist in separaten Datenschutzbestimmungen geregelt.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right, to revoke the contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days as of the day of the contract conclusion.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you need to inform us
Herrschinger Weg 8
about your wish to revoke this contract (e.g. by mail or email) in a clear way.
You can use the provided standard withdrawal form, which is not required.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, it is sufficient to send the information about the withdrawal within the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you revoke this contract, we have to refund your payment, including shipping (except of additional costs caused by any other form of shipping than the provided standard shipping).
We have to refund the costs within fourteen days as of the day, we received your information about the revocation of this contract.
For the refund, we use the same payment method you used for the original transaction, except we agreed to use an other one.
We will not charge any additional fees for the refund.
End of instruction